We are association of Canadian web creators advocating for each other and a better digital media world. We're proud to support and promote the needs and activities of independent, creator driven and audience focused web projects. We seek to inform stakeholders and build relationships to help create better frameworks for people to access a democratized digital media ecosystem.
What We've dONE SO FAR
- Our monthly panel talks give creators the chance to get tips from the top names in the industry while networking to grow their skill sets.
- Our annual creator celebration T.O. WebFest connects numerous web creators with Canadian and international opportunities while showcasing web talent to delighted local audiences.
- In 2014 we produced a provincial report on the economic impact of web series.
- We've held bi-monthly creator meet ups in Toronto since 2013.
- Broadcasted livestream roundtables with top creators. 2017 Launched #Creatortown a weekly interview podcast celebrating creator collaboration.
- Partnered with Web Festivals around the world to provide Canadian creators with discounts to help produce and market their work.
- We continue to educate guilds, unions and associations as the web becomes the driving force in the entertainment economy.
- We're putting creator issues out front and reframing the web conversation, by providing an outspoken and clear voice for creator advocacy across Canadian and international media.